Op Art

You need post your BEST op art to your blog- the other hand into Schoology.

Questions:

1.  Why is this your best.
2.  How did you alter the tutorial to make it your own?
3.  Here is how I am going to grade you:

Creativity -Is it different?
Neatness-  Clean and neat?
Op Art Concept- Is it op art?
Overall composition- Overall how it is made- does your eye move well is it solid co
Use of color- Did you use color to accent your design or does it take away from your design?

Based on those objectives how would you grade yourself and why???


Don't forget to comment on someone's op art!




5 comments:

  1. I comment on Ashley Dighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on Dylan Praska's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on Desiree Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on Rachel's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on Sarah Pisney.

    ReplyDelete