Your First Blog Post


Hello Photoshop class!  You first blog post you will need to do the following:

First go to this website:

www.worth1000.com

There are some great contests here......maybe we will do a couple in class!  Its all about creativity!

Now.............

Use the internet to find some digital artists that use Photoshop to create their artwork.  You need to find 10 websites that feature digital artists and or Photoshop professionals.  You can search for digital art, digital artists, Photoshop artists, digital printmakers and anything else you can think of.  Tell me why you picked the site and if you like or disliked the art and why.  Link each website up to your post.When you are done, link you blog up to this one!

Here are some examples of a great digital artists, Paul Biddle and Greg Fry (one of Mrs. Riehle's)

So, create a new blog post- Title it Digital Art Scavenger Hunt and have fun looking at great art work!

17 comments:

  1. I like the peeling and cracking contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the celebrity day job one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Afterlife 6 one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mythical creatures one. (nymphs, fairies)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really liked the zombiewood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the versus ones. Some of them would be fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will like to do the Misfit Toy 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the teddy bear one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Color Blind 16 because its very colorful and seems fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the "think pink" Pink gun photo. i like it becuase it looks sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Thank Goodness For Little Girls 2 because its a sweet car.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the Frankenpets and the Robot Animals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought the Blues 7 theme was a really good idea. The examples were amazing, changing the color of an every day object would be creative I think. I personally liked the tree/leaf idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the un-reindeer one because they are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Partial Symmetry- Winter Edition 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the color blind 15. The photos are colorful and theres some examples that are really good

    ReplyDelete